Dry, flakey lips drive me crazy! You can put chap stick on it until the cows come home, but if you don’t scrub those bitties off, your lips will never be silky smooth. This all natural lip scrub does the trick!
2 Tbl Coconut Oil
2 Tbl Brown Sugar (or White Sugar if your lips are sensitive)
2 Tsp Honey
1/6 of a Grapefruit
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and incorporate.
2. Transfer mix into a sealable jar.
3. Rub scrub on your lips for 15 seconds or until dry flakes are gone.
4. Remove scrub with washcloth or lick it off!
5. Store jar in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Lip balm you can use after you scrub: