A delicious treat packed with protein and fiber – all under 150 calories per serving! You can enjoy these post-workout or just enjoy them. No need to workout to eat these bad boys. They are tasty!
1 Medium-sized banana
1/4 cup Bitter sweet chocolate chips
1/4 tsp Olive oil
Palmful of chopped almonds
1. Slice banana into six pieces
2. Add chocolate and olive oil into microwave-safe bowl
3. Microwave chocolate in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted
4. Line plate with parchment paper
5. Quickly dip bananas into chocolate coating completely and place on parchment paper
6. Sprinkle nuts on top of banana slices
7. Freeze for about 2 hours and enjoy!
Makes three servings