Savory meatball mummies and sweet banana peanut butter mummies. So easy, kids can make them. Get ready for your halloween festivities – these are going to be a hit!
Savory meatball mummy ingredients:
Ready made pizza dough
White cheese (I used string cheese)
Directions for meatball mummies:
1. Stick an uncooked spaghetti noodle through three slightly thawed meatballs
2. Once you’ve completed all your meatball sets, layout dough and cut into very thin strips
3. Wrap meatballs with dough in mummy fashion
4. Bake meatballs as directed on dough instructions
5. While meatballs are baking, using a straw poke cheese to get small white chunks of cheese
6. Cut up olive into tiny little slices for pupils.
7. After meatballs have cooled, place cheese on mummy head for eyes and place olive slices on top for the pupils
8. Place on platter with marina for serving!
Ingredients for Sweet peanut butter mummies:
Directions for Sweet peanut butter mummies:
1. Cut bananas into thirds and place a stir stick into each piece
2. Microwave peanut butter for a few seconds until liquidy
3. Dip a fork into peanut butter and drizzle onto banana in mummy fashion
4. Place each banana stir stick into an upside down egg carton
5. Freeze for 20 minutes
6. Add eyeballs to bananas and return to freezer for 2 hours
Meatball mummies – Recipe from Spend with Pennies
Banana mummies – Inspired by Lexie’s Kitchen and Living