Watch to see how I make easy 4th of July red, white and blue popsicles. They’re yummy AND healthy AND no artificial ingredients!
2 cups nearly thawed frozen strawberries and/or raspberries
2 cups nearly thawed frozen blueberries
12 Popsicle holders
12 Popsicle sticks
1. Blend two cups of nearly thawed frozen strawberries and/or raspberries with a ½ cup lemonade (or enough to make a puree)
2. Fill up popsicle holders slightly less than 1/3 of the way up and put in freezer for 30 minutes
3. Remove popsicles from freezer and add slightly less than 2/3 of the way up with lemonade
4. Put in freezer for 1 ½ hours
5. Blend two cups of nearly thawed frozen blueberries with ½ cup of lemonade (or as enough to make a puree)
6. Remove popsicles from freezer and fill up slightly less than full with blueberry puree
7. Put a popsicle stick in each popsicle, pushing it all the way into the strawberry/raspberry puree
8. Freeze popsicles for 4 hours
9. Enjoy those bad boys and happy 4th of July!