I made these last year and they were a hit. How can you go wrong with delicious rice krispies in the shape of footballs? I made them early this year to show you guys how to make ’em, so I hosted a game night with friends (we are champions of all nerdy board games) and ate these fellas right up.
Cocoa Krispies (duh)
10 oz. marshmallows
3 tablespoons butter
Optional: Green foam board, white tape
1. Melt butter completely and then add marshmallows
2. Stirring continuously, melt marshmellows over low heat
3. Turn heat off and stir in cocoa krispies
4. While the mixture is still warm, wet hands and take a fistful of krispies; mold into a football shape
5. Repeat with entire mixture
6. Pop in the fridge until cool (Note: You may need to remold them if they start to lose their shape)
7. Add white icing to the balls per the directions on the video
8. Optional step: using white tape line the green foam board to look like a field. Line balls on the field and voila! Cutest game food of all time.
Thanks to La Jolla Mom for the idea!