My jewelry is “organized” in a drawer in my bathroom…by organized, I of course mean thrown about in the most random fashion. And so, I present you with my solution. An easy and cheap homemade jewlery box!
Acrylic paint (1 or 2 colors depending on preference to paint the inside)
Spong paint brush
Brass Cup Hooks
Gloss spray paint
1. Cover the glass with paper and secure with tape – and remember to tape up against all the edges.
2. Paint box with sponge brush. Two coats!
3. Paint the inside of the box with the second color. Two coats again!
4. Insert hooks into the inside of box – this is where your jewelry will hang from.
5. Spray paint box with gloss spray paint (do this outside – it doesn’t smell fantastic).
6. Hang your jewelry and be proud of your awesome organization skills!