Leftover herbs? Or perhaps the leftover frozen herbs that you learned how to make with BWG? Greeeeat! I have a yummy recipe to clear out some of those lingering ingredients in your freezer that I just know you have on hand.
6 Chicken drumsticks
4 tablespoons of rosemary
4 tablespoons of oregano
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper as desired
1. If using frozen herbs: Thaw rosemary and oregano in microwave.
2. Add olive oil to herbs.
3. Add salt and pepper to mixture to taste
4. Put mixture in container or bag. Add drumsticks (can leave skin on or remove skin).
5. Marinate between 1-8 hours in fridge.
6. Preheat broiler.
7. Remove drumsticks from marinate and place on broiler tray.
8. Broil drumsticks between 15-20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
9. Keep oven slightly open so that broiler flame is continuous. Note: If you do this be safe and stay within eye sight of the oven!
10. Remove chicken from oven and enjoy!